All type of crops
- Preventive dose: 1-3 treatments with a solution diluted to 300 mL/100 L
- Curative dose: 2-3 treatments with a solution diluted at 400-500 mL/100 L
Application via irrigation:
- Preventive application and weak deficiencies: 3-6 L/ha
- Moderate deficiencies: 6-15 L/ha
- Strong deficiencies: 15-30 L/ha
Distribute the indicated doses in 2-3 applications
Zinc complex with free L-amino acids of plant origin that activate the metabolism, reinforce the absorption of the product by the plant and correct and prevent zinc deficiencies:
- Zinc intervenes in the metabolism of carbohydrates and in the synthesis of proteins.
- It stimulates the formation of growth hormones such as auxins.
- It allows to have an important foliar surface on the plant.
- It acts on the development and precocity of the fruits.
Recommended in crops sensitive to zinc deficiencies, such as corn, onions, beans, rice, fruit trees, citrus or vine, and in deficiency states of this element.