All type of crops
- Use wetting agent for greater effectiveness
* For more information, consult the Agronomy Department of Grupo Iñesta
Application via irrigation:
- Using the usual methodology (dripping, sprinkling …)
- Preventive dose: 2-5 L/ha every 2 weeks. Increase the dose and frequency in summer
- Containment dose: 5-8 L/ha every 7-10 days. Increase the dose and frequency in summer
* Apply in the last third of watering
Teca® N-TEX is a Self-Defence Inducer designed to minimize the incidence and severity of infection caused by nematodes thanks to its nematode effect, paralyzing the mobility of soil nematodes and reducing their ability to penetrate the root system. It can be used in both prevention and containment treatments.
In addition, it promotes the development of secondary roots, enhancing a better absorption of nutrients and stimulates the secretion of protective molecules in the roots.
- It is not a phytosanitary product
- No pre-harvest safety period applies and
- An authorized operator is not required
The combined use of Teca N-TEX with Teca ROOT activates a synergistic action that enhances the effects of these products above their individual action, improving crop yield.